pages

August 2, 2017

Links I'm Loving // Blogger Edition.

Heeeeello, everyone! 

I've recently come across a lot of different blogs (thank you, Twitter!) and I'm dying to share them with you guys! All the blogs I'm sharing today are very different from eachother, but they have one thing in common: they're run by very nice ladies! All these bloggers are super nice and supportive and active on Twitter, I don't know them in real but I'd like to believe that if I did we would totally be friends. That's the funny thing about blogging, you can read a person's blog and kinda feel like you actually know them in real life. I like to do these posts (you can see more blogs I love here) because I feel like one of the best things about blogging is connecting with people, may them be readers or fellow bloggers, from all over the world.

Another thing I believe all of them have in common is the fact that they keep it real. I've talked about this before, but I cannot relate to girls who are constantly on tropical vacations or getting paid to promote sugar bear vitamins. I'm a normal person, I have job, I study and I spend most of my weekends reading and doing normal human things.. So, I like to follow girls that also have normal lives that I can relate to. They do have very different lives (which is part of the reason why I follow them in the first place), but I can totally relate and that's very important to me. So, if you're looking for new bloggers to follow, I got you! 

Natalie Leanne // Natalie's blog is one of my favorites. I love the design, I love her posts and I love the fact that she posts so frequently (something I should definitely work on). You can clearly see that she takes a lot of time planning out her posts and her reviews because they're always super helpful and informative, which is why I trust her opinion when she's talking about a product. I specially enjoy her skincare tips and product recommendations. She's also super sweet and supportive on twitter. She's just started her youtube channel and I'm super excited to keep up with her content. 

A Crush on Life // Srna's blog is equally amazing, but different. She makes very insightful and entertaining posts, which are always super creative. She also has a youtube channel, I believe, although I mostly keep up with her blog. She's also super nice and extremely supportive on Twitter. I've been following her for a while and she's currently on the process of getting married and moving to a different country, which is extremely exciting. Like I said, blogging is a weird thing. You read a person's blog and you kinda get invested in their life.. 

AutumnSkyesBlog // This blog is run by an anonymous bloggers and although that's not something I usually enjoy, her blog is just too awesome! She blogs about real life and that's what got me hooked. I love reading about makeup and fashion just like the next blogger, but that's something refreshing about her posts - they are real, the writing is amazing and they're relatable. If you're looking for something different, that's the blog for you. 


These are my favorite bloggers at the moment. I really hope you get the chance to check out these blogs and let me know on the comments if you do. I would also love to know the bloggers you're currently loving at the moment. Feel free to leave the links to your own blog  too (if you have one), so we can check it out and support each other - I love discovering new bloggers and I love the fact that the blogging community is (most of the time) such a supportive and encouraging place!

Do you have any cool blogs to share with us?!

Let's chat!

Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...