pages

August 7, 2017

Daily Mantras For Dealing With Stress.


Happy Monday, guys! 


This week's mantras are coming to you a little late today, guys! I don't like to be negative, specially on a post about having a better week (pro tip: if you want to have a better, don't be negative), but these past two weeks have been CRAZY and I still have one more week of craziness until I can finally embrace sanity. This is something I've never told you because I'm not ready to share it yet, but I really want an specific public position and in order to get that all you have to do is pass a very important and extremely hard exam.. you can take the exam every year, but still really hard and I've beens studying for it for over to years, so whenever I say I'm studying, that's what I'm studying for. 

Anyway, long story short, I'm taking the exam next week and I've been freaking out. I've studying like a mad woman and I haven't had time to blog. I know I could have planned it all out and scheduled some posts, but I didn't and it is what it is. Whenever I'm absent from blogging you can bet that there's something big in my life causing me stress. I wanted to let you guys know that and also that I won't be blogging until a take this exam. I do have very big things planned for the rest of the year, I'm telling you when I'm done with this exam I WILL BE LIVING LIFE! 

For now, I'll leave you guys with these weeks mantras. I know I missed last week, but please be patient. Having said all of that, you can imagine that these mantras will be all about finding peace, dealing with stress and being productive (I feel like all my mantras are about that, but that's what I struggle with the most). So, after that little chitchat, let's get to the good stuff!

MONDAY // Any progress is ALWAYS better than nothing. 

TUESDAY // Good things take time.

WEDNESDAY // If it doesn't open, it's not your door. 

THURSDAY // Struggling is part of the process.

FRIDAY // Everything is hard in the beginning.

SATURDAY // You can do hard things.

SUNDAY // Peace and serenity are a choice.


Those are the mantras I'll be focusing on this week, guys! I hope they help you have a more happy and fulfilled week, with less stress and more focus. I really hope you're not as stressed as I am and I'm seeing you all the best vibes I can. Leave me a comment with something you're looking forward to or something good that happened to you today, I think we could all benefit from a lot of positivity and good vibes! 


Do you have anything exciting planned for this week?
Do you have any mantras to share?!

Let's chat!

Thanks so much for reading and have a wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...