pages

July 3, 2017

WEEKLY MANTRAS #9 + Life Update.

HAPPY MONDAY!


This is slowing becoming one of my favorite posts to write. I think writing about positivity and mantras in the beginning of the week sets me up for success, I don't know what it is about it but it just gets me excited for the week. As you all know by now (because I can't stop talking about it), I've been going through a hard time. I've been having hard time dealing with my anxiety and stress levels. As of lately, it seems like everything is triggering me and my anxiety and I'm not really sure what is the best way to handle it. 

So, this week's mantras are all about that. I think it's important to say that I make these posts for myself and for you guys. If I didn't have this blog, I'd still put together a list of mantras for myself because they really do help me. I pick out the ones that really resonate with me, so they are bound to reflect what I am through at the moment or some aspects of myself that I feel like I need to work on. Having said that, if you enjoy these posts and you're also dealing with something, you can share it with me and I can keep that in mind for next week's mantras, so maybe they'll be more suited to you.
letmecrossover_blogger_life_coach_coaching_michele_mattos_blog_positivity_mantras_positive_affirmations_yoga_mental_healthy_how_to_deal_with_anxiety_quotes_canvas_weekly_daily_dailymantra_mediation_meditating_maditate_howto_life_
MONDAY // I'm confident about solving life's problems successfully. 

TUESDAY // I am exactly where I need to be right now.


WEDNESDAY // There's no limit to what I can achieve. 

THURSDAY // Every step is important.  

FRIDAY // I overcome my fears everyday and I live courageously. 

SATURDAY // I honor myself with every decision I make.

SUNDAY // If I'm tired, I take a break. Giving up is not an option.
letmecrossover_blogger_life_coach_coaching_michele_mattos_blog_positivity_mantras_positive_affirmations_yoga_mental_healthy_how_to_deal_with_anxiety_quotes_canvas_weekly_daily_dailymantra_mediation_meditating_maditate_howto_life_pinterest_cute_pastel_colors_colour_color_instagram_youtuber_youtube_youtubers_famous_money
That's all for today, guys! I hope you enjoy the mantras and I hope you get the chance to implement them during the week. What I like to do is to either take some time every morning to meditate upon the mantra of the day or, if I don't have time for that, I like to take some time Monday morning to really think about all of them and how they can help me specific situations during the week - that way if I come a across a challenging situation (which is bound to happen) I have something to help me regain my focus and get me through it. Let me know on the comments how you use the mantras and your thoughts on the ones for this week! 

Do you struggle with anxiety?
How do you deal with it?

Let's hang some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

letmecrossover_blogger_life_coach_coaching_michele_mattos_blog_positivity_mantras_positive_affirmations_yoga_mental_healthy_how_to_deal_with_anxiety_quotes_canvas_weekly_daily_dailymantra_mediation_meditating_maditate_howto_life_pinterest_cute_pastel_colors_colour_color_instagram_youtuber_youtube_youtubers_famous_money

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...